My Top 5 List

I love life and a lot of things in it. Here are my top 5 favorite sports.

5. I like volleyball because it is a team sport and it involves a lot of thinking and pre-planning. It also involves rotating positions so everyone gets a chance to play all of the positions. 

4. I also like soccer because it involves alot of running and it is so much fun when you get to kick the ball from the other side of the field and make a goal. You feel so powerful then.

3. My next favorite sport is lacrosse bacause that also involves a lot of running and you are in complete control of the ball almost all the time. You can also throw the ball really far depending on your power and athletic stance. It’s so much fun!!!

2. I think that running track is fun, too because the sound of the gun gets your adrenaline pumping and you run as fast as you can and when you come 100 meters away from the finish line, you get to sprint as fast as you can through it. You feel so happy when you win a first place ribbon and I definitely love track and field!

1. My all-time favorite sport is gymnastics. You will be amazed at what your body can do if you set your mind to it and it feels so great to land a perfect vault jump or master a flip that you could never do. It is also very encouraging to hear the audience or your coach scream your name or cheer you on. I think this is something that everyone can do and should try.